My Updates On How I Quit My Job
It is not easy to do the things we are scared to do. Quitting your job and living off your passive income is a very scary thing to do. If you are tired of working for someone else and want to quit your job, I'm here for you. I am blazing the trail for everyone to follow as I quit my job with my passive income in rental properties. There are two main ways I earn my passive income: rental properties and online businesses.
For specific steps to quit your job, check out my blog post on how to plan your escape from your J.O.B. (Just Over Broke).
If I can do it, so can you
I have a wife and four kids who depend on me to provide for our family. Since I have a deadline to quit my job, I developed a plan for this next year in order to survive life after my job.
I have already quit my job and am living the dream life. Below are my monthly updates explaining how I did it with real estate investing and rental property landlording.
Lets do this together!
Most Popular Articles
- When buying a house at auction, you potentially have the opportunity to purchase a house at a dramatically reduced price than what the current market value is. There are many different reasons why homes go to an auction for sale
- Just about everyone wants to say "I QUIT" to their boss. But what do you do if your boss asks you if you are going to quit and retire early?
- At my current job, for my family and I my health insurance costs are almost $900 a month! Now I save $8,500 each year from my medical expenses!
- What should you do with your vacation time when you quit your job? Should you cash it all in at once or something else? Make even more money with this ninja hack.
- Life, post job, is absolutely amazing! Since quitting my job in December of 2016, my passive income ideas and businesses have been the way that I provide for my family. It has been an amazing 6 months!
- May was exciting on many different levels. Since quitting my job last year, life has been AMAZING! As I build my businesses to produce enough income for my family, I share exactly how I do it and how you can too with passive income ideas!
- It seems as though every month is an exciting month for myself and my passive income idea businesses. April was super exciting as well as profitable for my businesses. Get caught up on everything going on with my life without a job.
- Not having a job allows one to have the freedom to do whatever you want. I no longer need to ask for time off from my boss for vacations. All I need is my laptop and an internet connection and I am able to monitor, grow, and even expand my business. Gone are the days of being locked down in a cubical sucking the life out of me.
- What an awesome way to spend the first few months not having a job! As you know, each month I post updates of what has been going on with my passive income businesses and my progress as I quit my job. The month of February was super exciting AND eventful!
- Each month I share my businesses in passive income ideas and January was another exciting month. I just quit my job with passive income and life is fantastic! See what has been going on in this month's post.
- The walk to my car after work on December 15th was the best walk I ever took. As I left my job for the final time, with all my family pictures and personal items in tow, I couldn't help but think that I am very blessed.
- November is now over and it is time for another update! One more month until I quit my job!! As always, there is so many things going on as I keep building my passive income businesses. November is no exception!
- Now that I am just two short months away from quitting my job, it seems as though these 9 years have flown by and it was all SO WORTH IT! Follow me as I quit my job with passive income ideas!
- I have some BIG news about my plan to quit my job! September was a fantastic month for both my business AND my future at my J.O.B. (Just Over Broke). All the business processes, ideas, and practices that I have been implementing have been doing very well!
- There has been so much going well for my passive income business and August was a great month. My properties are cash flowing well, no other properties were set on fire, and my books are selling well.
- July was a rough month. I had an arson fire in one of my properties and one hot water tank was stolen. As I go about building up passive income to quit my job with passive income ideas, I post monthly updates sharing what has been going on in my world. July was a busy month. See what else has been going on.
- I was scared the first time I did it. Scared of what could happen and what we would do when we only had one income to live on. Here is how I beat it.
- There has been a lot of progress this month as I work towards quitting my job! The June update, like almost every month, was filled with lots of work and good progress to my goal of quitting my job.
- May was a good month for my Passive Income Ideas business. Got 2 more properties, finished my new book, and am just about to quit my job!
- Another rental property under contract in April! A new challenge for myself and my passive income business.
- The month of March was exciting! Learn how I pulled out almost $7,000 more from my investment than I put in with passive income ideas!
- Each month, I am documenting all the steps I am taking as I go through the process of quitting my job with passive income. There are always ups and downs in this process but most importantly, this is a game of patience. The month of February has proven true for my passive income business.
- In my last post I shared the first part of my conversation with my accountant regarding my plan to quit my job. This conversation with my accountant went in two parts.
- I talked with my accountant of 10 years to get his wisdom and knowledge about my plan to quit my job.
- My January 2016 passive income ideas monthly update. See how my passive income is growing as I am 6 months away from quitting my job.
- My December 2015 quitting my job update. Another rental property purchased and getting almost $1,000 a month from it!
- My November 2015 Progress Report and how my passive income ideas will help me to quit my job in July of 2016.
- At the end of each month I report on the progress I have made to quit my job. Lots of doing, preparing, and learning about passive income ideas. Here's what I've learned.
- September 2015 progress report on quitting my job. 10 months left until I quit my job!